- The deadline for hotel reservation is May 1 (Wed), 2019 (for sub hotels: May 6 (Mon), 2019).
- Rooms will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis. In order to secure hotel accommodations, it is highly recommended that participants should reserve their room as early as possible.
- The room rates are fixed in Korean Won.
- All personal charges, i.e. room service, phone, mini bar, are the participant’s responsibility.
- Extra person’s charges or extra bed charges are subjected to each hotel’s policy.
- Attendees staying in their rooms beyond check-out time without hotel authorization will be charged for an additional night.
|Hotel Name||No.||Class||Room Type||Room Rate (KRW)||Breakfast (KRW)||Distance from Coex||Reservation|
|InterContinental Seoul COEX||Superior Room||302,500||36,300||Main Venue||Reservation
|Temple View Room||344,850|
|Club Superior Room||399,300|
|Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas||Deluxe Room||314,600||36,300||0.7km||Reservation
|Oakwood Coex Center Seoul||Studio Superior||303,300||35,000||0.1km||Go to Reserve|
|L7 Gangnam BY LOTTE||Standard Double||141,000||27,000||1km||Go to Reserve|
|Hotel Peyto Samseong||Superior Single||119,000||16,500||0.3km||Go to Reserve|
|Hotel URI&||Superior Double||146,000||22,000||0.2km||Go to Reserve|
|Deluxe Family Twin|
|GLAD Gangnam COEX Center||Standard Double||146,000||18,700||0.5km||Go to Reserve|
|Ibis Style Ambassador Seoul Gangnam||Superior Double||130,000||16,500||0.8km||Go to Reserve|
|Aloft Seoul Gangnam||Urban King||146,000||16,940||1.4km||Go to Reserve|