Lecture Note Submission
If you are an invited speaker and is to give a lecture(s) at the ICCVA-ASCA 2019, please submit your CV and lecture note following the below procedures.
Submission deadline: May 1(Fri), 2018
1. How to Submit
- Login to the website after the sign-up.
- Click 'Abstracts on the top of the main page of the congress website.
- Click the 'Lecture Note Submission' button.
- Submit your CV and the lecture note by following the steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit’ button at the end of the steps to complete your submission.
2. How to Modify
You can modify the submitted CV and abstract on 'My Page’ up until the submission deadline.
- Go to 'My Page’ and click 'Abstract Submission’ on the left side of the page.
- Click the 'Modify’ button to modify.
- Modify your CV and lecture note by following the steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit’ button at the end of the steps to save your modification.
3. Please Note!
- All lecture notes must be submitted via the congress website only.
- Submitted lecture note should not exceed 1,000 words in length, and should be typed in English. (No tables, graphs and image attachments are allowed.)
- When you submit a lecture note online, it will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your lecture note before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the lecture note will be automatically sent to you by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com.
If you have any problems submitting your abstract(s), please feel free to contact the ICCVA – ASCA 2019 Secretariat.
ICCVA – ASCA 2019 Secretariat
Scientific Program / (Ms.) Jiwon Yoon
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +82-2-3452-0507